Sunday, August 2, 2009

on the road again, I just can't wait to get on the road again!

Leave today for Panama City to "get our feet wet"~ we are excited about starting school there though I am trying not to get worked in a frenzy because I know the first trip out with school books can be a little [LOT] tricky. We will have inevitably left off something in our packing that we need and I will have to just make note to add to the planning checklist for next time. That is just part of it and if I beat myself up over it then they will have this insane idea that I expect everything to go perfect and I have FINALLY realized that nothing is perfect this side of heaven! So I will not be moved...I will not let a few missed items doom us to failure. If this sounds like a pep talk to myself well, yeah I am the one with the issues about how it all should be. We have come along way baby!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I found you...gonna put you on my favorites. have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete