Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wow, I can't believe that I have failed to write anything on our blog since we returned from Panama City. It has been extremely stressful around here this week so maybe that is why I have not even thought of doing a post. We have decided not to travel during the school year while Bill works because it truly is just too much to pack and go out for these short trips! We will still see him hopefully as much as two to three nights during the week and of course our weekends as usual. We need to have as much normalcy as possible to our schedule for school as we can so I don't throw in the towel [smiles, that is only a joke] It seems the added research materials that are necessary now are just too much added "stuff" to load and unload. This one is short but I must get some shut eye. We have company coming tomorrow evening and I need to start cooking before church in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment